(This site has occasional English here and there. Other pages are fully coupled with English and others have none.)
Täällä kaikenlaisia asioita mitä on tullut mieleen kirjoitella - Here all kinds of issues I have happened to write
- XBOX Logitech Formula Wheel pedaalin johdon korjaus - Pedal Wire Fix
- Scifi kertomus, jonka kauan sitten kirjoitin - A sci-fi short story I wrote a way back
- Linjasignaalin vaimennin mikrofonisignaaliksi ja impedanssimuunnin - Line signal to microphone signal attenuator and impedance converter
My first reaction was to try to search the internet if I could find the wiring diagram for this, but to no avail. Then I took the hard path and decided to get rid of the wax completely. It took me about 2-3 hours to do this, but finally it was done and I was able to see the wiring cleanly and redo all the soldering with a better wiring housing rack hack.
Now of course as a good citizen, I will post here the pictures and a description of the wiring so that possibly others can fix their wheel and pedal wiring more easily with just a newly purchased connector.
And textual explanation follows also: 3 and 8 are together, 2 and 9 are together, Red wire to number 2, Green wire to number 3, Black wire to number 6 and White wire to number 7.
Uusi maailma (PDF)
Linjasignaalin vaimennin mikrofonisignaaliksi ja impedanssimuunnin - Line signal to microphone signal attenuator and impedance converterI need to record theatrical shows with my home video camera and I get the sounds via a line level output from a mixer and my camera does not have line level input plug. Thus I had to make my own attenuator cause it seemed there are no such things easily available in the stores.
My mixer (Behringer UB-1002) specifies the maximum output as 22 dBu and I just tested those 22 kohm resistors and it seemed to bring the area to a nicely adjustable level so I can easily control the volume with Mixer main mix slider.
Here is the schematic:
And here is the final product accompanied with a test version with normal carbon resistors. The final version uses metal film resistors, but I actually couldn't hear any difference between these two versions:
And here is the final version still opened up:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function preg_replace() in /dev$support/tforsell/www/./phpc/functions.php on line 226